The most overcrowded tourist destinations in Europe. Apart from the UAE that welcome millions of tourists in the middle-east annually, there are so many other locations in Europe that are known to be overcrowded with tourists. Well here we are to analyze this further and do remember to drop your comment below.
AN iconic Scottish landmark is the most overcrowded tourist destination in Europe, according to new analysis.
Check out: Things To Do When You Are Bored
Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, and the Roman Baths in Bath all also made the top 10.
Travel website The Thinking Traveller conducted the analysis using Tripadvisor reviews, filtering by keywords and phrases linked to overcrowding, such as “too busy”.
Here are Europe’s top 10 attractions that are just “too busy”, according to that analysis. The number after each landmark represents the “combined references of being too busy”.
- 1: Edinburgh Castle, Scotland. 1184.
- 2: Buckingham Palace, England. 1112.
- 3: Siam Park, Tenerife, Spain. 1096.
- 4: Canal Grande, Venice, Italy. 992.
- 5: The Roman Baths, Bath, England. 990.
- 6: Tower of London, England. 965.
- 7: Louvre Museum, Paris, France. 924.
- 8: Acropolis, Athens, Greece. 905.
- 9: The British Museum, London, England. 900.
- 10: Musee d’Orsay, Paris, France. 899.
The analysis also ranked the busiest beaches in Europe using the same methodology. England again led the top 10, with four appearances.
Bournemouth Beach, Fistral Beach (Cornwall), Woolacombe Beach (Devon), and Lulworth Cove (Dorset) were all ranked highly, although Elafonissi Beach in Crete was named the most overcrowded in Europe.